Monday, August 5, 2013

So what are all these Convergence of Cyriss parts? (Assembly guide)

What a start to a new week.  The weather is beautiful outside, Gencon is on the horizon, and new releases from Privateer Press are getting ready to hit the shelves.  

I was reading the Forums a few weeks ago on the new faction Convergence of Cyriss for Warmachine and came across a few posts referring to some confusion on assembling a few models from the battle box were.  So after getting my own battle box, I figured there was a potential to help out fellow gamers who may lack miniature modeling skills or who are just new to the hobby and need some guidance.

I created a video walking you through how I assembled the Cipher Heavy Warjack.
      **** NOTE: IN the video I said Invictor, Apologize, not sure where that came from LOL



Hope you enjoy,

Soulreclaimer


No comments:

Post a Comment